SunCoast Lacrosse is a lacrosse apparel company based in Florida.
1. The sun and ocean waves represent the company name (SunCoast) and location (Florida).
2. The color scheme reflects the sunny Florida coasts.
3. The lacrosse stick head and ball represents lacrosse apparel.
DISCussion Records is a record label based in New York.
"Unlike most personal trainers, Kaarta Sports emphasizes that the more dynamic your workouts are, the better chance you will have to reach your personal fitness goals. Some of these workouts include: weight lifting, boxing, swimming, biking, basketball, tennis, and running."
1. Founder and CEO Thierno Diallo’s native African countries (Guinea and Sierra Leone) are the foundation for this logo concept.
2. The color scheme represents the Guinea flag.
3. The fierce lion represents Sierra Leone, which translates to Lion Mountains.
I was asked to create a logo for Starfox Productions that represents the brand name (Starfox) and purpose (Film Production).
1. The fox tail & orange color elucidate the name "Starfox".
2. The film reel is a recognizable icon used to illustrate film or video "Production”.
Abtsolute Training Systems
"Andrew (owner and head trainer) has turned his lifelong passion for sports and fitness into a career" My goal was to create a brand that embodies Andrew’s ideals of "helping people achieve their potential and become the healthiest version of themselves."
1. The triangle represents three key fitness components; weight training, cardio training and nutrition.
2. The mountain peak is symbolic of overcoming obstacles and to achieve your fitness goals.
3. The flexing bicep depicts the results of ABTsolute Training Systems.
Packaging designers often ignore their harmful environmental impact. I re-branded Puma’s over-packaged headphones into an environmentally sustainable sub-brand. “The Roar” packaging is designed from 100% recycled chipboard eliminating plastic, glue, magnets, coated paper and other harmful waste materials from the original headphone packaging design.
1. The eyes, ears, and paws are made to look like leaves. Leaves reflect the environmental awareness of the sub-brand.
Rose Radiology Center's logo was too complex (the RRC in the center of the oval logo). My goal was to give it a fresh and simplified makeover.
1. The word "Radiology" needed to be more prominent in the logo.
2. The word "Rose" was too big on their previous logo. I used a rose flower represent the name "Rose" without using extra type.
3. I used a serif font to give the rose flower a more elegant stem.
Doane's HVAC is a longtime family run business. Their services include: Commercial A/C, Refrigeration and Ice Machines. Doug knew his branding was severely outdated and needed a new and improved look.
1. The color scheme and the “V” and the “A” represents heating and cooling, the core of the business.
2. The sans serif font reflects their cutting edge products and technology.
Michael and Shannon Wilkes started the “Wilkes Family” after experiencing complications during and after the birth of their daughter Kennedy. Shannon was advised not to attempt another pregnancy. Michael and Shannon turned towards adoption to expand their family. My goal was to create a logo that pulls their story and fundraiser webpage together.
1. The logo is one connected piece to represent one family, regardless of DNA.
2. The four human icons represent their goal of having an adopted child become the fourth member of a family.
Michael & Shannon reached their goal and proudly welcomed a baby boy to their family in December of 2015.
It is extremely difficult to control the size of the pour using traditional hot sauce bottles. My goal was to create a hot sauce bottle that allows the user to pour exactly to their likening. “The Sauce’s” innovative spray cap helps evenly apply hot sauce to food with unrivaled precision.
1. The mean looking bull represents the kickin’ hot sauce.
2. The smoke cloud coming from the bull's nose illustrates the spray component of the bottle.
Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
"September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, a time to honor and remember children and families affected by these rare diseases, and help rally support to give kids with cancer better outcomes by supporting our ground-breaking research." (http://www.childrenscancer.org/)
1. The child raising his/her hands in the air symbolizes hope for kids affected by cancer.
2. The gold ribbon is the national symbol used to represent Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
365 Property Partners
365 Property Partners is a full service real estate investment company located in Tampa, FL. They specialize in "selling solutions for homeowners who need to sell their home quickly for any reason."
1. The house icon represents the real estate industry.
2. The "365" reflects the companies willingness to help you 365 days a year.
"Ideal for franchise and multi-unit business owners, ifSocial makes posting to multiple location social media profiles a breeze! One message, one click, multiple locations: ifSocial’s custom-built randomization and localization tools takes one message and customizes it for each separate location profile."
1. The "if" is represented by a person with open arms. This illustrates the social media and sharing tools ifSocial offers.
2. The font I chose best matches the curves of the "if" logo and is similar to some of the main social media brands.